Pages

Thursday, May 04, 2006

A Question Mark

Usually I would post a meme on Room For Answers but this one is music related so it's going here. (I got this from CBK.)

Random Music Meme:

Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question. Post on your blog. No comment regarding whatever songs that might come up (Yeah right!).

Question 1: Where is your office located?
Answer: "Gone" Kanye West (yikes!)

Question 2: What happens when you drink too much?
Answer: "When It Started" The Strokes (maybe the band name is more appropriate, haha)

Question 3: What are your feelings about President Bush?
Answer: "Curius Phantasm" Paper Airplanes (Hmmm, does that mean I think he's adorable? ok!)

Question 4: What's your latest blog obsession?
Answer: "Nobody" Tocadisco (Haha, this is from a CD I for free from my brother's store.)

Question 5: How do you feel about your separation? (from what?)
Answer: "Pure Trauma" Downset (I've never heard this song before in my life)

Question 6: Name a topical song.
Answer: "Flawless" Superchunk

Question 7: Give me the obligatory cleavage quote.
Answer: "Hell Yes" Beck (CBK, This meme is WEIRD!)

Question 8: Fantasy Song #1.
Answer: "Always On My Mind" Ryan Adams (the first decent one in a few)

Question 9: Fantasy Song #2.
Answer: "Precious Metals" The Russian Futurists (mmm, I'd love a hott Russian)

Question 10: Describe your sex life.
Answer: "I Know It's Over" The Smiths (oh, great.)


Hmmm...Basically that was:

1. Boring (bad iTunes shuffle luck)
2. Not indicative to what I listen to AT ALL!

No comments: