Pages

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

M.I.A.

I've had the "Create Post" box up all morning but Holy Hell am I busy today. Not only am I getting close to a deadline on a new, on-going* project, I am also frantically trying to find a copy of the textbook for my class. You know, the one I ordered and was waiting patiently for, only to find out it had been cancelled and now has a 1-3 week ship time-Awesome! And for a 10-week class? I don't think they will work out too well. So with other (school) deadlines approaching at a quite rapid pace, I have taken to Google, my new textbook, and it is actually working quite well. But I don't have time for witty elaboration on this, I have crap to get done! So I am sorry, the Blogography will have to wait. (Don't cry. Really, don't.) Instead, why don't we do one of those "fun"** "You Ask Me Questions" things? Go ahead...ASK***!

*I know "deadline" and "on-going" seem like they don't go together but they do.
**Only fun when you participate
***Insert legal mumbo-jumbo here about not having to answer anything and everything and white lies are ok.

5 comments:

dara said...

Hard to leave questions via comment when stupid Blogger is down all day!

But I'll play, if only with 2 benign questions: What was your first concert, and what is the most embarrassing CD you own?

Miss Scarlet said...

I know, haha. At first I was totally not feeling the love but then tried to leave a comment somewhere else and it's been down all afternoon!
ok:

1st concert (like, not counting stupid things or ones with my family) was Jewel and it was awesome. She yodeled!

I used to hide my Ricky Martin CD while in college but I'm not embarassed by that now bc it's good dance/amping up music. I'm trying to think of a CD I would hide from people and not just a "Oh I USED to like them". OH, The Start. I got that CD for free from the MWC Radio station and they suck so much. I'm embarassed to have that in my collection.

Anonymous said...

what's your favorite piece that you have played on the clarinet? :)

(and yes, the blackberry coconut scone was hella good...)

Miss Scarlet said...

Melissa: Good question! I lovveeddddd my finale piece for my senior recital and to be honest, I can't remember the name;) It's gorgeous though so I'll get back to you!

Cheryl said...

Blogger has sucked lately. Sorry I too have been MIA.

Hope your day calmed down a bit...