Pages

Friday, August 04, 2006

The Best

By Friday,I think people are either frantically finishing their work from the week or just ready to get through 'til quittin' time to begin their weekend. Usually I am of the latter and especially now with my crappy new job dynamic. So, to help with everyone's procrastination and slacking, I present to you:


Scarlet's Winners Of The Internet For Time Passing And Enjoyment!*




My Fotki- What? So what if I'm pimping my own photography site out and asking for comments. You may as well go visit my Flickr, too!



Radicalflower- Serena always has a funny word on what it's like to work in the city, have two jobs and not enough free time, and she always relates her Bridget Jones moments with a laugh.



Borrowing (and causing) T-R-O-U-B-L-E- This is where I go for my pop culture fix, but unlike Pink Is The New Blog or Best Week Ever, it isn't overwhelming with updates. And there's more to it than just pop culture, of course, you get Lala's awesome commentary on things like The Hills and 90210.



Dealing In Subterfuges- Always a guaranteed laugh or humorous insight into something. And I can always count on something new being there (although, no pressure). Even the comments crack me up here.



Greek Tragedy- Not only should you read her blog, but you should also read her book and then come to Barnes and Noble in Fairfax on August 25th at 8pm to discuss it.



That's all for now and, of course, these aren't all of my favorite blogs or the only good ones out there. I also love: Velvet, Tinapopo & Baby Jewels, Love & Haterade, and about a gazillion others, but if I don't stop now, I'm going to end up just listing my sidebar again.

Any sites you'd like to recommend??



*This is in no way an inclusive list, nor should I be held to this later when I change my mind.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww...thanks : )

In addition to some of the ones you mentioned (and, of course, you!), I love reading Orchestrated Happenstance, Sunday School Rebel, and PutYourFlareOn.

witnee said...

I'll def. be checking out your suggestions. Here's one place I go for pop culture and music news.:
PopCandy

lala said...

wow, i was just compared to pink is the new blog. i'm way cooler than trent. haha. but way less famous.

Miss Scarlet said...

Flameon- Thanks!

Witnee- <3 pop culture:)

Lala- If you start getting invites to parties in Hollywood with LC and Jason, you better take me!

Anonymous said...

Let me recommend : Merlin's List of 5 Things