Pages

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Confessions Of A Big Brother

Today is my brother's 32nd birthday! Happy Birthday, Jesse!

A lot of people either don't know, or forget that I have a brother because he's six years older and lives in Richmond. Speaking of Richmond, go buy things at his store!

One of my favorite things about my brother is his entrepreneurial mind and inventive personality. Sometimes I get into a conversation with him and I just laugh because his mind works in such a grand sense of him seeing in the future and knowing ways to make money. I love it!

He is also very talented at music and if I knew the proper terminology, I would tell you what he does. It's techno and it's awesome. It's cool to watch him spin records because he does some crazy things with the records, but is also able to tell you WHAT he is doing which is something I've found a lot of people can't do.

Ali and I are headed down to Richmond soon to take him and Jobeth out to Sticky Rice for sushi and (omg) tots. We're ALL very excited about this. Mmmmmmmmm!!! Then it's back to NOVA to hang out with Serena and Steven.

No comments: