Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Bronze Medal

I feel like I've made it. I've finally arrived. I'm in the cool club.


Someone found my blog by googling "The Cutting Edge 2"!




In other, very related news...I am at such a loss for what to blog about. Topics not up for contention:
1. "Real" job
2. Matters of the heart (of which there aren't many but I can't write about them here)
3. Politics
4. Religion

Let's do that thing where you ask me questions. Go ahead...ask away. Anything and everything*, it will be fun!

* I reserve the right to make funny answers for questions that make me uncomfortable

5 comments:

CBK said...

Great song in the title! Didn't take long for them to get to you, huh?

CBK said...

Oh yeah, a question:

So how are you liking Idlewild so far?

Miss Scarlet said...

Neil- Steamy details? Closest I can give you are details on my showers...oh..um, no.

CBK- I really like Idlewild. My friend Anna has put them on many mix CDs so I had a good background and was fairly certain I'd like them. Go, Scots!

Pam said...

okay, question:

What is your favorite list?

Mindi said...

Questions:

If you could swap lives with one person for a day who would it be and why?