Pages

Monday, March 20, 2006

Serve The Servents

As promised, here are the game's results:

Roo Roo:

Old 97 would be between (if I owned them) Ol' Dirty Bastard (RIP) and Our Lady Peace (seen them live).

Anthony/Tony:

98 Degrees-I can't believe I don't own this CD! I do own Nick Lachey's SoulO (hey, you've gotta support (then) Mr. Jessica Simpson) This would go between (and I'm spelling out numbers for this) New End Original (seen live) and No Doubt.

CBK:

Dog's Eye View between The Descendents and The Donnas!

The New Radicals would actually go between New End Originals and 98 Degrees if I owned that CD but I don't so it's also next to No Doubt.

Roo Roo (2):

Cake (yay!) is located between (oh this is good!) Ryan Cabrera and Cakewalk (I've never listened to that, I think I found it).

Bloodhound Gang (don't own) would be found between Blondie and Blur!


UPDATE:

Flameon:

She Wants Revenge fits nicely in between Sensefield (I've seen them live) and The Shins.


MORE MORE MORE! You name a band and I'll say who is around them. We need to get a really weird/embarassing one.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I want a Donnas cd. Anyways...She Wants Revenge.

CBK said...

So do you have Dog's Eye View, or not? If so, I think that's pretty embarassing. ;-)

Miss Scarlet said...

Nope, I don't have that CD....in fact, I've never heard of it. Should I have?

CBK said...

No, they were a one-hit-wonder from the mid 90s. Their suck-ass song was called "Everything Falls Apart".

Amy said...

how about some 80s hair bands - whitesnake, cinderella, faster pussycat, winger, poison are some that immediately comne to mind!

Miss Scarlet said...

I will do those tomorrow, Amy. Tonight I'm busy writing a lesson plan due tomrorow night! Yikes!

Miss Scarlet said...

I will do those tomorrow, Amy. Tonight I'm busy writing a lesson plan due tomrorow night! Yikes!