Pages

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Worth The Wait

How can a Sunday night get much better than one when The Cutting Edge 2: Going For The Gold is on!? I remember going to the THEATRE on my friend's bithday when I was 12 to see the original Cutting Edge with Moira Kelly and D.B. Sweeney. I made my dad take me to Jamesway to get a new shirt for the night and I felt SO grown up. Like I was already 13 or something.

I was excited when I got One Tree Hill from Netflex last fall and found out that Moira Kelly plays Lucas' mom! Toe Pick is back!

What is D.B. Sweeney up to?..."Wikipedia?" "imdb?" Hmmm, Nothing too exciting. He should guest star on One Tree Hill. That would be awesome.

Anyway, The Cutting Edge 2 was amazing, of course. They even had a cameo of the famous "Top pick!" line much like Patrick Swayze's bit part in Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. Oh. Wow. Don't even get me started on how awesome Havana Nights is. Diego Luna-Yes, please!

4 comments:

Pink Is Neat said...

I LOVED THAT MOVIE!!!!!

wow, i haven't seen that in awhile. The original, that is. I haven't seen the sequel...

Miss Scarlet said...

Happily- I can't believe I don't own the first one on DVD...such an outstanding film!

Neil- I think I wanted to BE Moira Kelly back in the day. Hell, I want to be her now if it means getting to be on One Tree Hill;)

Unknown said...

Loved that movie, too. Weird that a lot of her characters seem to have kind of that bitchy edge. Maybe I identify with that ; )

Miss Scarlet said...

I love when she gets totally wasted in the movie and gets that hangover. I won't ruin The Cutting Edge 2 for anyone but similar themes in both...GO FIGURE! (skate)