Pages

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Feel Good Inc.

See, not even 24 hours later and I feel fine. No more sneezing (OH PLEASE DON'T JINX MYSELF)! This is what makes me think it was all allergy related because I feel totally fine now...except for the headache but really, when do I NOT have a headache when I have to get up at 6am?).

Tonight is busy busy busy for me as I have to meet with my advisor at 6pm (and hope some classes are still open for my procrastinating arse), go to Best Buy to HOPEFULLY get XM radio installed (Shut up abour Sirius, I HATE Howard Stern), and then walk over to Verizon to get my new, TOTALLY hott phone (and cry if something happens for me not to get it).


Spring Break is turning out to be pretty dull but really, did I expect (or want) anything else? It's not like grad school students go to Cancun...or do they and I just wasn't invited? Whatever, I am totally the coolest one in all of my classes so if there was some trip planned, I sure as hell would have planned it and NOT invited my classmates. Ok, I kid, I'm a kidder...there are some other worthy people in there but I definitely wouldn't be sending out invitations to everyone.

The rest of my day here at work (roughly, no, exactly 33 minutes) will be spent uploading songs onto iTunes. I bet you're thinking, "What kind of job does she have?!" Well, it's really not that exciting but Friday is a Retirement Party and I am in charge of music. At first I was excited about this but quickly realized that my taste and the taste of my coworkers is like honey and calculaters-don't mix very well. So, I am having to upload tons of (*vomit*) country CDs onto my work computer in order to make an appropriate playlist. I'm surprised my baby, er computer, didn't spit out the Kenny Chesney CD after having the taste of such greatness like Smashing Pumpkins and Interpol in it. It's like giving a cheese connoiseur a Kraft American cheese single.

Oh, 29 minutes to go!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you just made a cheese analogy. Awesome.

CBK said...

Honey and Calculators?

That's a good one!

trueborn said...

oooo oooo Have you heard the Zwan album? Or the John Legend Album? Great stuff that.

I have to agree with the country slam, that shit kills me.

Miss Scarlet said...

Flameon/CBK- Glad you guys enjoyed, hehe.

Trueborn- Oh yes, I like Zwan! Anything Billy Corgan does is awesome for me:)