Pages

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Trying Not To Think About Time

In list form:

1. I'm dizzy today. While part of me is weird and likes the dizzy feeling, I wish it would stop. I think it's from a lack of sleep + too much caffeine.

2. In my staff meeting today, I almost said, "I don't want to help people" just to be different. It's not true, I like to help others (albeit, quietly) but once the group is all into it I just have this need to be opposite from everyone. Luckily I have learned to not voice my obstinate opinions in the workplace. Although someone did bring up my stance on St. Patrick's Day and even though I said it was an inside joke, they made me explain. Even though my reasoning is quite sane (My ancestry is Scottish therefore I am very pro Scottish), I came out of the situation looking like a quirky weirdo. Great. (People here don't "get" me.)

3. I was so close...SO close to having my new phone in my little (dad) hand's last night and then their computers decided to hate me. First of all, computers should all love me and bow down to me as I am one of their biggest fans. Second of all, I WANT MY NEW, HOTT PHONE! Hopefully I will have it tomorrow and then I will email (YES, EMAIL) you all!

4. Last.fm radio is my new favorite thing. Spoon is on right now. However, this is not going to help me with spending less money on CDs

5. Had spicey tuna rolls last night at Sticky Rice. Holy Hell those were good!

6. Sorry for the crap blog. I'm boring today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, you are a quirky weirdo, but that's one of your endearing qualities (just kidding) ; ) Also, I thought we had that conversation about mentioning Sticky Rice?

Cheryl said...

I too love the new pic. You aren't boring any day...

Miss Scarlet said...

Flameon- I'm sorry but Sticky Rice is TOO GOOD to not talk about all the time!

Larissa- THANKS! It's from my bday night.

Cheryl- Thanks:)