Pages

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Clap Your Hands!

Midterm Is Done And Printed And Totally *Awesome!!!!


*OK, I'm not really sure if it's totally awesome because this is only the second lesson plan I have ever written and the first for this class. So, I can't really be sure what she is looking for. But it is 14 pages including all of those handouts and worksheets so at least that makes me feel good. And I finished it 4 hours before the class starts-that's gotta be a record or something! Haha!


This weekend needs to equal a lot of picture taking for me. I am so behind!

4 comments:

Pam said...

I am sending you a Standing O! Congrats!

CBK said...

4 hours prior? That's amazing! Way to go!

Unknown said...

I plan to enforce the picture taking rule.

Miss Scarlet said...

Pam- I presented quite well tonight! The standing O was fitting then, haha.

CBK- Seriously. I'm The Procrastinator.

Flameon- PLEASE, seriously remind me and make me go out and take pictures.