Pages

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Long Way To Go

Check out this horoscope I just got off of MY NEW AWESOME CELL PHONE:

The longer you know someone, the more you love him or her. See someone with new eyes.



I had such a successful night:

-New phone that totally didn't break the bank and my features on the plan are so awesome and not expensive.

-XM Radio-will be hooking it up tomorrow and I was very excited to find out that my brother might be having some stuff on there!

-4 classes-OK, wait...FOUR?! I went into my advisor meeting with the plan of no summer classes and two or three in the fall with nothing on Tuesdays (orchestra). What I came out of my meeting with was one summer class, three fall classes, and two practicum in the fall!!!! AND one class in on Tuesday:( But, after that I just have one more class and then student teaching and then whoa...


XO,
SVR

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Interesting what happens when we try to make plans...congrats on all the new technology!

Pink Is Neat said...

Wow, four classes is a lot! what are practicum?

Miss Scarlet said...

Cheryl- THANKS! I am so excited!!!

HS- Yeah next fall will be interesting=/ Practicum are when I have to go work with a teacher but like, do all the work while they watch. They are two weeks each in elementary/middle/high school. I'm already nervous.

Unknown said...

Well, I think it's awesome you'll be done so soon. You'll be officially teaching before you know it! (I think my job will appreciate you getting a teaching gig ; )

I'm also excited about your phone. Loved that you could email me while driving to work. Leonard is super psyched, too!

Pam said...

This reminds me of what my Grandma used to say, 'Man plans and God laughs!'

Anyway, YOU CAN DO IT! Just don't get so busy that you don't have time to post on your blog 'cuz loads of people would miss you! : )

Miss Scarlet said...

Flameon- I'm glad Leonard has a friend now:) Maybe now he'll stop acting up!

Pam- THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are too sweet.