Pages

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Kicking The Heart Out

I am master of the cryptic post. I may as well reuse one:

2003.


However, 2003 was definitely my "Blue Period" so if you happen to read anything else, just read it all with a grain of salt and know that I was poor and kind of unhappy and lonely. It wasn't the greatest time for a few months there. Anyway...

Talking about that really wasn't the point to this blog but I didn't want anyone thinking I was some angst-ridden person;)


I think I get spoiled by the levels of communication I have with some people and then get disappointed when not everyone is like that.

XO,
SVR

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You know it goes without saying that I feel you on the whole "levels of communication" thing, right?

Miss Scarlet said...

Si!

Cheryl said...

I definitely get disappointed by the lower levels of communication...