Pages

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Communicator

While I try to think up something "non-atrocious" to blog about:


My New Cell Phone or Why I Will I Will Save Lives:

I was just checking CNN.com as I am known to do pretty regularly throughout the day (and by pretty regularly I mean every five minutes or so) and this headline caught my eye: "Teen safe after mom got text messages asking for help". OHH YEAH! MY OBSESSIVE TEXTING WILL ONE DAY SAVE LIVES!

But really, it's not funny that the girl was in that situation but yay for texting!


Note: If you have Verizone, we must text!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I have Verizon! Free texting!

Unknown said...

You know how much I love texting! Thanks for saving some for me, boo: )

Miss Scarlet said...

I love texting! I want to put my number here but am thinking that's not wise...Seriously though, text me!